- This event has passed.
REOPENING WEEKEND SERVICES!
June 21 @ 9:15 am - 1:00 pm
REGULAR WORSHIP TIMES
This weekend we will be regathering at our regular worship times: Saturday night 6pm & Sunday morning at 9:15am & 11am. We have gone to great lengths to create a safely sanitized campus. We will be opening up our worship venues 30 minutes before each service, and are asking you to exit the building once the service concludes to provide adequate time to clean and prepare for the next worship service.
ADDITIONAL WORSHIP VENUES
To ensure adequate seating on our campus, we will be providing the following worship venues for this weekend:
- Worship Center: upon entry you will be provided (non-contact) both pre-packaged communion and a bulletin by a member of our Guest Services team. You will notice that entire rows will be blocked to create safe seating space.
- Student Center: for families who choose to worship with their small children, we are designating our Student Center as being our ‘Family Friendly’ venue for this weekend. This venue will be hosted by our pastors and will feature a live video feed from the Worship Center displayed on both the first & third floor (outdoor) venues.
- Outdoor Open Air: for those who will be more comfortable worshiping ‘outside’, we have created a covered ‘open air’ video venue near the outdoor baptistry and Frappe House.
- Frappe House: in addition to providing ‘to go’ drinks and pre-packaged food, this weekend our Frappe House will become an additional worship venue. You will notice that the livestream music and message will be significantly louder… in addition to fewer available spaces to remain within compliance.
HAPPY FATHERS DAY
Before and after each of our weekend services, we will be providing an assortment of Food Trucks in front of the Frappe House. To celebrate we will honor each Dad by providing one food coupon toward the price of their meal purchase. Coupons will be available at the Father’s Day Tent in the Courtyard. Be watching social media for food truck details.
FAQ’S (for this weekend)
Our CrossCity Leadership and Re-Entry Team has worked diligently to provide the following check list, which we hope further clarifies our plan for physically regathering:
- For individuals who have pre-existing conditions, need more time to return, and/or simply would like to participate remotely… we will continue to offer our online services
- Volunteers will be encouraged to wear masks when interacting with attendees and will also need to complete the COVID-19 form on our App
- Wellness Tent – we will have a Wellness Tent in the Courtyard that will be offering temperature checks, masks & gloves (if needed)
- Based on the guidelines given, we are limiting seating capacity to ensure a safe worship environment
- Doors open 30 minutes before services
- The East door of our Worship Center will now be Nursery/Toddler entrance ONLY
- Communion will be placed in hands of people entering venue auditoriums by volunteers wearing mask & gloves
- Security will be stationed throughout the campus to ensure safety and social distancing
- For those who need prayer or desire to make a spiritual decision, our pastors will be in the Lobby/Courtyard both before and after the services
- Hand Sanitizer will be available and visible throughout the campus
- Our Operations Team will be working diligently to ensure our facilities remain sanitized through the weekend.
Your ongoing prayers for the wisdom to discern and the courage to lead during this challenging season are needed… more than you know. We look forward to seeing many of you this weekend on our physical CrossCity campus… in addition to our virtual online campus.