Due to the COVID-19 health emergency
Hello CrossCity Family…
This weekend, my son Zach Rutherford will be bringing the message! Join us in person or online Saturday night at 6pm or Sunday morning 9:15am & 11am.
We continue to do everything we can ensure we are creating a safe physical environment on campus for our weekend services and mid-week ministries.
WE WILL CONTINUE TO:
- Safely worship physically on campus each weekend.
- Stream our physical services through our online campus.
- Provide an outdoor worship environment.
- Provide programing for children with temp checks and limited class size.
- Provide programing for students with temp checks and staying in cohorts.
- Provide hand sanitation stations throughout the campus.
- Ensure our physical campus is sanitized and cleaned before and after each service or program.
- Make modifications to provide appropriate physical distancing and monitor room capacity.
- Provide pre-packaged communion elements.
- The Frappe House to require masks upon entry until sitting down.
- The Conference Room in the Kids Building to be a safe zone where temperature checks and face coverings are required.
Saturday, December 5th at 7:30pm, we are having our annual Tree Lighting event, plus a candle-lighting ceremony! Join us in the courtyard after the Saturday night service for an evening of fun for the entire family! In addition to selfies with Santa, there will be cookie & ornament decorating, hot chocolate and cookies! This is a free community event, so invite your friends and neighbors.
As you know, Christmas Eve at CrossCity we are always packed to capacity. Based on our current culture and climate, we looked at our options, prayed and decided to do all Christmas Eve services online. We believe it has the chance to be our most impactful Christmas ever! Easter of this year, we reached 10,000 people online! So, Thursday, December 24th, gather your family around the television, computer or phone and enjoy a special time of worship, an unforgettable message about the birth of Jesus and a time for your family to share communion. Communion elements will be available the weekend before and in The Frappe House and Front Office during the week. Truly a meaningful time for the entire family! We will be posting services every hour starting 12:00pm on Christmas eve and ending 12:00am Christmas Day on Facebook Live & live.mycrosscity.com
As a reminder, last weekend we will be received our ONE DAY offering. Many of us gave one day’s wage (over and above our tithe) as an offering of appreciation for the Lord’s provision, and to meet the tangible needs of those in Jesus name. The purpose of this offering is to bless those in our congregation and local community who are in real need as a result of job loss, under employment and tragic loss. Missed the weekend, but still want to give? Here are the links if you still would like to participate: ONE DAY INSERT | GIVE ONLINE (“Fund” dropdown menu, select “One Day”).
Did you know CrossCity just added a YOUTUBE channel for your Smart TV’s, Apple TV, Roku… or anything with YouTube Chromecast or Firestick. This means you can now watch straight from your TV, and not through your phone.
I look forward to seeing you this weekend Saturday Night @ 6pm or Sunday Morning @ 9:15am or 11am… either physically on campus or online.
Lead Pastor – CrossCity Christian Church