We have a fantastic premarital counseling process that is custom-tailored to the two of you. Here’s how it works:
- Submit a request form to get the process started (see button below).
- One of our certified facilitators will email you individual links to take an online assessment (Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts).
- Your facilitator will contact you to schedule the first meeting to go over your personalized report in a private setting.
About the SYBMIS Assessment:
You can build your marriage on more than a hope and a prayer. The SYMBIS Assessment gives you a personalized road map to making your marriage everything it was meant to be.
The SYMBIS Assessment just may be the most important thing you do for your relationship. Discover everything you need to know about:
- Your Personalities – discover strengths you both bring to marriage
- Your Love Life – cultivate deeper intimacy and lifelong passion
- Your Fight Types – discover your “hot topics”
- Your Talk Styles – crack the code for heartfelt and lasting connections
- Your Deepest Longing – create your ultimate soul-to-soul connection
- Your Money Methods – kick financial worries to the curb and deepen your connection with one another
Marriage Matters is a fun gathering held several times each year that will give you valuable tools and perspectives to keep your relationship growing in the right direction.
Short Term Group Experience for Married Couples is typically offered twice a year (4-6 weeks, Spring and Fall). Includes DVD teaching from recognized marriage experts and small group discussion around tables; emphasizes practical skills you can implement right away.
Stay tuned for information on the next Short Term Group Experience for Married Couples. If you subscribe to “The Promise” Marriage Ministry newsletter or sign up for Marriage Matters, you will be the first to get updates.
Counseling: Some marriages need a tuneup; our Enrich section is for you. Other marriages need to be restored to how it used to be, and still others need to be recreated or made new. If that’s you, you came to the right place.
Our goal in providing Christian counseling is to help you identify areas for personal growth and to help you communicate more effectively. Our counseling is based on Biblical rather than clinical principles. We will meet with you 1-2 times before exploring other options for you, including licensed professionals.
Retreats: Christian marriage retreats are a great way to slow down and focus on each other. Trained staff will help you learn more about each other, resolve issues and hurts, learn new relationship skills, and give you practical tools for nurturing your relationship to become all that the Lord desires it to be.